.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, January 08, 2005


Welcome the New Blogger 


I guess I can quit blogging now.

Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome the new blogger -- Steven Goldman!

Long time readers here know how much I respect Goldman's work and how high I value his opinions. I even named my blog after his column. Besides his weekly YES Network website "The Pinstriped Bible" column, Steven Goldman now lauches a daily blog to fill the gap between two PB articles. Baseball world changes almost as fast as the business world. We'd like to see some immediate response from smart people, not some dumb snobs in the major media.

Goldman's articles are always must read for all Yankee fans, now we don't need to wait a whole week to see his inteligent work.

I'll keep writing, at least for the time being. But it's nice to see there's good company in the blogging world.

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Page visited since 1/28/04
Hit Counters
Ad: Bionicle
Listed on BlogShares